Unrefined African Shea Butter - Ivory, 100% Pure & Raw - Moisturizing and Rich Body Butter for Dry Skin - Suitable for All Skin Types - Use Alone or in DIY Whipped Body Butters - 16 oz (1 LB) Bar
Brand: Better Shea Butter
Color: cream, ivory, off white
- SHEA BUTTER FACE MOISTURIZER - Unrefined Shea Butter makes your skin feel soft and nourished. Use it on your body and face for long-lasting results. Suitable for all skin types, incl. sensitive skin.
- WHITE SHEA BUTTER EASY APPLICATION - Melt a pea-size amount of raw Shea Butter between your hands and massage on skin until absorbed. NOTE: A little goes a long way.
- SHEA BUTTER FOR HAIR DETANGLER AND CONDITIONER - Raw African Shea Butter will soften and defrizz curly and thick hair, 4c hair types and works great as a LOC (leave-in conditioner).
- SOFTEN DRY HANDS AND CRACKED FEET - Use the lotion bar twice a day to moisturize extremely dry skin, it will help regenerate new skin over time. Lasting, non-greasy, enhances skin's natural glow.
- MAKE YOUR OWN PURE SHEA BUTTER BEAUTY PRODUCTS - Use shea butter for soap making or to create products such as shea butter cream, lotion using our free downloadable eBook of DIY skincare recipes.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Part Number: 7941
HANDLE THE 10 MOST COMMON SKIN CONDITIONS WITH RAW SHEA BUTTERThe skin is the largest organ of the body and serves several important functions including protection, regulating body temperature and storing water, fat and vitamins. Unrefined Shea Butter is an all-natural, chemical-free solution to care for your skin, and it is particularly effective in improving the following skin conditions: Acne, Eczema, Hives, Psoriasis, Dry Skin, Dry Hair, Wrinkles, Stretch Marks, Cracked Heels, Sun Damage, Skin Rashes. Our Grade A Shea Butter is fresh, creamy and versatile, it can be used alone or in combination with other natural ingredients to create products tailored to your skin condition and your personal preference.
IVORY SHEA BUTTER Vs. YELLOW SHEA BUTTERIVORY Shea Butter varies from off-white, to beige to light gray. The shades of color are inevitable with this natural product, however be reassured that all Shea Butter from Better Shea Butter Co. is Grade A, high quality and fresh, and comes from Ghana in West Africa. The smell of Ivory Shea Butter is slightly nutty, and the consistency is rich but relatively light when compared to Yellow. All skin types and all ages can benefit from using Ivory Shea Butter. YELLOW Shea Butter has a stronger nutty smell and denser consistency, it gives a light gold glow to the skin when applied, and it is recommended for more serious skin conditions since it is richer in nutrients. Please refer to our Yellow Shea Butter Product Page for more details on this type of butter.
ORDER YOUR 1LB BAG OF THIS FRESH, HIGH QUALITY AFRICAN SHEA BUTTER NOW ** IT RUNS OUT FAST!
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.7 x 2.8 inches